Thursday, August 20, 2009

MediaFire

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=ca56d01818f3ab2dd6baebe61b361f7ce04e75f6e8ebb871

Well, this is my link for another assignment I'm working on for another class, it is still a fair way from being finished, but thought it would be a good file to link and see how it works. It is a really simple program to use. My file was uploaded in literally 2 seconds. I can see this being useful for myself as I almost always forget to take my USB with me to work to work on my assignments (God, I love my job).

I can see this being used in classrooms for students to upload their assignments or even drafts for their teachers or even peers to go over. It could help other students who are uncertain about what is required of them to see how another student has gone about the assessment task.

No comments:

Post a Comment